A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, May 6, 2010

2 Corinthians 2:15-17

For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

Prayer

Lord I bless your name today.

I thank you because it is not by my power that I am a sweet savour of Christ unto you. I know that anything I do is by your grace.

I pray that at every opportunity to talk about Jesus I will, and the hearts of those I speak to, will receive Christ and eternal life.

For those I speak to and who decide to shun your word, I pray for mercy for them.

I also pray that I will never corrupt the word of God by adding things to it, or knowingly interpreting the word in a way that will suit my own personal purposes.

I ask for help in speaking only what the Spirit of God leads me to say.

Thank you father in Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment