A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, April 1, 2013

John 19:30 - It is finished




When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost. 

Prayer

Thank you father for leaving your exalted place in heaven.
You came as a man to die for my sins. You were crucified on the cross of calvary
You were whipped for my sake; a crown of thorns was placed on your head and given vinegar to quench your thirst.
You declared it is finished.
I declare the power of the devil over me is broken, the power of sin over me is finished.
It is finished it sickness, disease, shame and lack.
It is finished with oppression, defeat, reproach and poverty.
It is finished with stagnation and mindless wandering all over the place.
It is finished with sadness; it is finished with darkness.
I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment