A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Genesis 30:30 - Let me make a difference

For it was little which thou hadst before I came, and it is now increased unto a multitude; and the LORD hath blessed thee since my coming: and now when shall I provide for mine own house also?

Prayer

In whatever I do, wherever I go, help me to make a difference, yes a positive difference.
Let the organisations that I work for or that I serve in, know my time for good and good alone.
LORD, let everything I touch blossom and prosper; that was the experience of your son Jesus Christ, let it be mine too.
As I work diligently at all times, I have to provide for my own house, help me to be able to do us.
Remember you said, I have to provide for my children’s children. Let it be so.
I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment