A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Genesis 28:20-22 - He shall always be my God




And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:
And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

Prayer

I know, I pray that you will always be with me.
I pray that I will always have bread to eat and clothes to put on.
I pray that peace always surrounds me.
I declare that you are not my God because of the blessings I derive from you; rather I say that no matter what situation I am in, nothing will stop me serving you.
I pray for the grace to continue serving you, I ask that you help me set apart a place where I will always worship you.
Help me to bring my tithes and offering so that there are resources available for use in your house.
Thank you my Lord and my GOD. I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment