A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, April 25, 2013

2 Kings 25:5, 7 - None will catch me




And the army of the Chaldees pursued after the king, and overtook him in the plains of Jericho: and all his army were scattered from him.
And they slew the sons of Zedekiah before his eyes, and put out the eyes of Zedekiah, and bound him with fetters of brass, and carried him to Babylon.

Prayer

Let my enemies not catch me.
They will not overtake me in Jesus name.
The obstacles that have been put in my path, I pray they will obstruct those who built them.
My weapons are the word of God. Help me to construct the word such that the word will not be scattered in Jesus mighty name.
My sons will not be captured and killed, for you said you will contend with those who contend with me and you will save my children.
Thank you for victory, thank you for freedom and liberty. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment