A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Genesis 24:1, 26:12-13, 30:43 - I will be greater than my forebearers



And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things.
Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him.
And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:
And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.

Prayer

There was a progression of blessing and increase in the lives of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Abraham was blessed, Issac was very great and Jacob increased exceedingly.
I pray that I will be greater than my parents and my children will be greater than me.
Grant me every spiritual blessing through Jesus Christ.
Thank you father for answered prayersin Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment