A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, April 10, 2015

Psalm 18:3 - He has delivered me


Thoughts

One good reason why the praise of God should always be on our lips is because when we call on him, he is always available to answer us. He doesn’t take holidays and he doesn’t need to sleep like mere mortals. He is God Almighty. We must be aware that our enemy is satan who uses different types of agents to steal, kill and destroy. Jesus Christ has given us victory over satan.
I encourage you to access the victory available to you. Join the family and walk in victory.   

Prayer

Thank you because I have access to you and I can call on you at all times.
You are worthy to be praised and I thank you that I am saved from my enemies in Jesus name.




No comments:

Post a Comment