A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Psalm 133:1-3 - Unity is King












Thoughts

Language may differ, skin colour may differ, and country may differ. Needs and circumstances might even be very different but the Almighty God sees all his children as one. There are blessings attached to seeing other people the way God sees them. Dare to be different from the world around you.

Prayer

Help me to see that all your children are my brothers and sisters of the same family. Grant me the grace to live with fellow men in unity. Let me enjoy the benefits of making the decision to live as You want me to do.

I pray that the love I share with my family will be precious, pure, holy and beautiful. I pray the love I show will be abundant and will envelope my whole being. I pray my love will bring blessings and remove hatred and malice. I also pray it will soften the hearts of all I interact with in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment