A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Psalm 29:1-2 - Call to Worship



Thoughts

God is powerful. God delivers His people from affliction. God is awesome. God is faithful. God is kind. God sees. God hears. God feels. God knows the end from the beginning. God never forgets. God knows my name. God does not sleep. God does not slumber. God is good. God is great. God is awesome. Let us sing.

Song
O Lord my God! When I in awesome wonder
Consider all the works Thy hand hath made.
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed.

Refrain:
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee;
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

No comments:

Post a Comment