A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, April 9, 2015

Psalm 18:2 - My Rock















Thoughts

There should come a time in the life of every man when he comes to realise who actually butters his life. One small point - Men are completely unaware of what happens when they are asleep. On the other hand we have a God who neither sleeps nor slumbers. Satan prowls but God protects his own. Accept Jesus as Lord today and you become a part of the protected. Hurry.

Prayer

I declare that you are my rock and my fortress. I pray you will continue to keep me away from my enemies.
You have delivered me from my enemies at all times and I pray that you will continue to deliver me in Jesus name.
I do not have any other God but you. You are my strength and I will continue to trust you.

You are my buckler, you have not allowed the blows from the enemy to touch me. You are the horn of my salvation and my high tower. I depend on you to protect me in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment