A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Genesis 8:20-21 - I will build an altar



And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have 
done.

Prayer

Help me as I desire to build an altar to you, a place where I will worship you and bring my thanksgiving offering unto you.
I pray that all my offering be acceptable unto you. I ask O LORD that it be a sweet, sweet smell unto you.
Thank you LORD for my ground is no longer cursed, therefore I will reap in plenty and I will be satisfied.
Heal my heart LORD, help me to think thoughts of good and not evil all the time.
Thank you my prayer answering father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment