A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, February 21, 2013

Genesis 18:18-19 - I will be great



 
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

Prayer

I pray that I indeed become a great and a mighty nation.
I pray that nations shall be blessed through me in Jesus name.
I pray that I fulfil my purpose in life.
Help me to command and teach my children and all I have authority over, and help them to keep your way.
I pray LORD that all you have spoken concerning me will come to pass, and speedily too in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment