A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, February 24, 2013

Genesis 18:2-4




And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

Prayer

Grant me a heart that is hospitable, not looking at social class, race or gender.
Incline my heart to give my best, not holding back for I do not know when I will entertain angels.
Let me find favour in your sight at all times, do not pass me by, my LORD and saviour.
Thank you father, I have prayed in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment