A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Genesis 19:17, 26 - I will not look back




And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

Prayer

Lord as I obey you, help me to obey with all my heart.
I do not want half obedience any longer so as not to suffer the consequences of disobedience.
I pray whatever I decide to leave behind, help me remember that I do not need to look back on the things I have forsaken.
Help me to look forward to a better tomorrow, and a better relationship with you.
Thank you father for a new day.
I have prayed in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment