A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, January 4, 2013

Genesis 1:27, 2:7 - I am living




So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. 

Prayer

Thank you for creating me in your image.
Thank you for making it clear to me that I did not create myself.
I know I have to submit to my creator; help me in my desire to submit.
Thank you Lord for rubbishing the theory that I evolved from animals.
Help me so I do not take my life for granted.
Help me to live indeed as you want me to.
Let every life sucking plan of the enemy come to nothing in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment