A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daniel 2:18-19 - Give me the secrets



That they would desire mercies of the God of heaven concerning this secret; that Daniel and his fellows should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.
Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the 
 God of heaven.

Prayer

In your mercy, give me information that will save me, give me information that will give me a leg up against those who are against me.
Speak to me O Lord in ways that I would understand. In my dreams, open visions, through the words of men, drop things in my heart, let me be sensitive to you I pray in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thank you Lord for at all times you always answer me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment