A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, January 27, 2013

Daniel 1:8-9 - I will not defile myself




But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.
Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

Prayer

I purpose in my heart that I will not do anything or take in anything that will defile the spirit of God that lives inside of me.
Lord I ask that you help me to fulfill my desire; help me not to succumb to temptation, do not let me go back to the stuff I have given up.
Lord grant me favour in the eyes of all I come into contact with.
Let them all go the extra mile in helping me.
Thank you LORD. I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment