A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, January 10, 2013

Acts 20:24 - Let me finish with joy



But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Prayer

Thank you Lord for all you have given unto me and all you have done for me.
Thank you for the things you have helped me to achieve, even the things that I am able to do day by day by your grace.
I am asking this day for a switch in my focus.
Help me to run the rest of my course this year and in the years to come with joy. Let me finish strong.
Let the ministry of reconciling man to you be paramount in my everyday life.
Let me walk in that grace today and always.
I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment