A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, November 11, 2012

Isaiah 46:5-9 - Uncomparable

To whom will you compare me, count me equal, or liken me, so that I may be compared?
Those who pour out gold in a purse, weigh silver in a balance, hire a goldsmith in order to make a god, and then they bow down and even worship it.
And they lift it on their shoulders, carry it, set it up in its place, and there it stands. It cannot move from that spot. One may even call to it, but it cannot answer nor save him from his distress.
Remember this, and stand firm; take it again to heart, you rebels.
Remember the former things from long ago, Because I am God, and there is no one else; I am God, and there is none like me.

Prayer

My LORD, there is none like you.
You are the I AM that I AM. Before the beginning you were.
Everything that was made you made.
I bow before you, Almighty God.
Ancient of days, I am in awe of you. All you want always comes to pass.
Yes there is nothing that can be compared to you.
Let your name be glorified in the heavens and here on earth.
Let my worship be acceptable before you, my king. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment