A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Deuteronomy 28:11 - Plenteous in all

And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

Prayer

Thank you LORD for the many blessings.
You have given me all I need for life and I will not lack in Jesus name.
I am fruitful and I cannot be barren.
My business will yield fruit because the LORD has said so.
The land that I live in will yield for me in Jesus name.
Every blessing in Jesus Christ I receive this day, nothing can stop them, nothing will stop them.
I have prayed in the mighty name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment