A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, November 9, 2012

Isaiah 46:3-4 - My protection

Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb:
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Prayer

I want to obey you, give me a heart that is tuned to doing so.
It gives me confidence that you knew me even before I was formed. Thank you for you know my end too.
Thank you for your thoughts towards me are of good and not of evil.
Thank you for you are my protection.
I am blessed because you will never leave me and you will never forsake me.
Thank you because every promise of yours will come to pass.
I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment