A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, November 17, 2012

Deuteronomy 28:4 - The fruit of my body is blessed

Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

Prayer

Thank you father for you have made me fruitful.I can see nothing but fruitfulness around me.
I pray that my I will see my children blessed in every area of their lives. They will be above and not beneath in Jesus name. They will be healthy; they will multiply bringing forth grandchildren in the name of Jesus. My grandchildren will enter and continue the covenant of blessing, and on and on........
On my job, in my business I will see increase in perpetuity.
New businesses will spring forth out of me in Jesus name.
Goodness and mercy will follow me, the Almighty will cause me to find favour everywhere I turn to in the name of Jesus.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment