A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, November 30, 2012

Deuteronomy 28:13 - I will be the head

And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Prayer

Thank you for opening my eyes to another benefit of obeying you.
Teach me what I need to know.
I pray what you teach me becomes part and parcel of me.
Lord when there is need to choose what to do, help me to remember what you have spent time teaching me.
Steer my heart to doing the right thing all the time.
As I obey, make me the head, let me become honourable.
I pray I will never become the tail anywhere in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment