A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Proverbs 4:5-7 - Get wisdom

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth.
Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Prayer

Guide me as I do all I can to get wisdom from you as you are the depository of wisdom.
The word of wisdom is a gift from you, I ask that you bless me so I can be complete.
Give me understanding so as to apply wisdom the way I should.
Let wisdom be in the forefront of my heart so there will be no reason to forget.
Help me Lord, let the words that I speak and the behaviour I exhibit show wisdom.
I pray in the name of Jesus that the wisdom will keep and preserve me in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment