A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Isaiah 48:13 - Let the heavens work for me

Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Prayer

Lord, you who created the heavens and the earth, you are the one who knows the length and breadth of your creation; I worship you.
Lord your creation has no choice but to respond to you.
I ask that all you have created work for my good today in the name of Jesus.
My Lord and God, in your tender mercies and goodness, I ask that you call the heavens and the earth to come together and pour out blessings upon me in Jesus name.
I pray that the hosts of heaven respond today and bring my blessings now in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment