A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, July 20, 2012

Mark 16:17-18 - Signs follow those who believe

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Prayer

As I believe the good news, let signs follow me.
Help me identify situations where devils need to be cast out.
Let me remember that the “casting out” can only be done in your name.
I sincerely desire to speak with new tongues. As I open my mouth in faith let new tongues come out in Jesus name.
From this day, if I drink any deadly thing it shall not hurt me in Jesus name.
As I am on the lookout for those who are sick, when I lay hands on them they shall recover in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment