A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, July 7, 2012

2 Samuel 22:37-39

Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.
I have pursued mine enemies, and destroyed them; and turned not again until I had consumed them.
And I have consumed them, and wounded them, that they could not arise: yea, they are fallen under my feet.

Prayer

I thank you for opening my spiritual eyes so I know I am surrounded by agents of the enemy.
I thank you because you have delivered me. My feet are on the Rock of ages so I cannot fall.
Jesus Christ has won all battles for me.
Thank you for the sword of the spirit which you have helped me use to pursue, destroy and defeat the enemy.
Thank you father because I am seated with you, they are all under my feet.
All glory and honour to you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment