A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mark 16:15-16 - God says I have to preach the gospel

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Prayer

Lord help me as I obey you and preach the gospel to all I come across.
Open my eyes and my heart to every opportunity that will come my way to preach the good news.
Help me to keep it simple, put the words in my mouth, I must not depend on anybody but you O God.
Prepare the hearts of the creatures I speak to, helping them to believe the good news.
I pray you will make clear to all creatures the consequences of not believing the gospel.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment