A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Isaiah 1:18-19 - I want to reason with you

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

Prayer

I thank you father for the opportunity to come into your presence to talk to you.
Lord I thank you for you do not see my sins, rather you see me righteous because of the work of your precious son, Jesus Christ.
Help me bring the prayers out of your word so as to reason with you.
I do want to eat the good of the land; help me follow the Holy Spirit so I will remain obedient.
Thank you for your loving kindness. I have prayed in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment