A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hebrews 2:7-8 - Under my feet

Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:
Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.

Prayer

Thank you father for you have crowned me with glory and honour.
Thank you putting me in charge of all you created.
I ask for wisdom to deal with all that comes my way, day by day.
Thank you for putting all things under my feet.
I take charge and rise above everything declaring, you trouble me no more.
Thank you Lord, I have prayed in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment