A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, August 2, 2012

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 - Temple of God

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Prayer

Teach me how to take care of my body because it is your temple.
Teach me how to relate to the spirit of God that dwells in me.
I need to know how you speak to me, the things you are happy with and the things you don’t want me involved with.
I do not want to be destroyed by you, I ask for a heart that would hate sin, a heart that would not bring shame to you my father.
Thank you for helping me. I pray in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment