A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, August 24, 2012

Isaiah 1:15-17 - Let my prayer come unto you

And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;
Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Prayer

I ask that as I pray today and always, that you allow my prayers to come unto you.
I identify the error of my ways and I ask for forgiveness.
I thank you for the blood of Jesus that has washed me clean of every attachment to evil.
I pray that you will continue to teach me to do well in your sight.
I ask for a heart that will have the interests of the oppressed, fatherless and the widow.
I desire to be a blessing to all such groups. See me through in the tasks; let your name be glorified.
Thank you father in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment