A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, September 3, 2015

John 10:27-29 - My Shepherd


Photo credit: www.shema-ministries.com

BIBLE
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

PRAYER
Sheep are taken care off by the Shepherd. Help me father to remember that I am special in your eyes.
Help me to hear you, shutting away every distraction and following you at all times.
Thanking you father for the most important benefit of all – eternal life. I thank you because I am not a candidate of hell because I can’t be snatched out of your hand by satan.
I honour you father because it is wise to be a sheep of One who is greater than the greatest and who has never lost a battle. Blessed be your holy name. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment