A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Psalm 62: 8 - Trust in God






















PRAYER

Help me father to trust in you all the time. Help me father for I know not to trust in money, or power or in my righteousness. Help me father to trust you for spiritual and material blessings that I need to live.
Let my heart be inclined to coming to you all the time no matter the situation. Help me father to come to you in boldness and in the assurance that you are merciful knowing that you never turn away those who come to come to you.
Thank you father for the guaranteed access to you because of the blood of your son, Jesus Christ.

Thank you father for being my refuge at all times in Jesus name I have prayed. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment