A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, August 24, 2015

Jeremiah 52:31-32 - Deliverance from the evil king


Photo credit: www.divine-living-library.com

BIBLE
And in the thirty-seventh year of the exile of Jehoiachin king of Judah, in the twelfth month, on the twenty-fifth day of the month, Evil-merodach king of Babylon, in the year that he began to reign, graciously freed Jehoiachin king of Judah and brought him out of prison.
And he spoke kindly to him and gave him a seat above the seats of the kings who were with him in Babylon.

PRAYER
No matter how long I have been held bound spiritually and physically, today is the day of my deliverance in Jesus name.
I refuse to stay patiently under bondage. Let every evil king merodach graciously free me now in Jesus name.
Let all who have treated me harshly start to speak kindly to me now whether they like it or not.

I receive my rightful place in a position of authority from this moment in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment