A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Psalm 131: 1-3 - Humility




































photo credit: Sharon Shields. flikr.com

PRAYER
I ask that you take away pride from my heart such that I will not look down on anyone no matter their situation in life. Whenever I lift up my eyes let it be in prayer to you alone. Help me not to meddle in things that are of no concern to me. Yes help me to mind my own business. Help me to be focused on you and you alone.
As I wait on your promises to come to pass in my life, help me behave like a child that is well brought up. Grant me the strength to look at areas of my life that I need to improve upon and change, see me through this process in Jesus name. Lord a child weaned of his mother is no longer dependent on the mother, help me to be totally dependent on you.

I pray my hope will be on you forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment