A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Matthew 25:34-36 - I want to inherit the kingdom



Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
Prayer
On the day that you come back, I pray I will be part of the sheep on your right hand side.
All that is required, teach me and help me to do them.
Give me the heart of Jesus that in compassion will always give to the needy and care for them.
I do not want to go to hell. Answer me I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment