A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, January 17, 2014

Daniel 6:9-10 - Help me to stand firm




Therefore King Darius signed the writing and the ban.
And when he had learned that the document was signed, Daniel went to his house. And his windows were open in his roof room toward Jerusalem; and he kneeled on his knees three times a day and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did before.
Prayer
Help me as I desire a heart that wants to seek your face at all times.
Help me to stand firm on your word no matter the pressures and temptations.
Help me not to turn to idols O Lord.
Give me a thankful heart that appreciates what I see you do, and also the things that you do that I am not aware of.
I have prayed in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment