A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, May 27, 2013

Matthew 15:18-20 - Sanctify my heart


But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Prayer

I ask that you sanctify my heart such that all I think about and all I say do not defile me.
Help me as I determine to say things that will bring glory to your name alone.
Help me to focus on things that are important, things that can cause me to fall out of my relationship with you.
Thank you my LORD and my God, I have prayed in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment