A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Genesis 27:27-29 - I want the dew of heaven



And he came near, and kissed him: and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed:
Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine:
Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

Prayer

Let my smell be that of a blessed man.
Bless my work, bless my walk, I ask that my aura be that of a fruitful man.
All I ask for is the dew of heaven to mark me out and rain on me O Lord.
Thank you because I know that I am above all, and not beneath anyone.
Whoever curses me is cursed and whoever blesses me is blessed in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment