A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Genesis 26:21-22 - No more contention




 And they digged another well, and strove for that also: and he called the name of it Sitnah.
And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the LORD hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.

Prayer

Let every contention against come to nothing; let all hatred and malice and jealousy come to an end in Jesus name.
LORD I ask that you lead me to my Rehoboth, a place where it is impossible for the enemy to strive against, where on my left hand side and on my right there is peace.
Show me that place where my digging will be fruitful.
Make room for me O LORD and I know I am fruitful by your grace alone in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment