A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Proverbs 22:29 - I will stand before kings

Do you see a man skilful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before mean men.

Prayer

Lord grant me the skills and intellect that will take me places.
Teach me to be prepared at all times, help me to pursue with all My heart all I need for success.
Help me to walk in excellence.
I will not be slothful, I reject the spirit of slothfulness in every area of my life.
As you increase me on every side, I pray and believe you will lift me up, I will stand and keep the company of kings and princes.
They will favour me and I will favour them too.
You did it for Joseph, do it for me too O Lord.
By your grace I will not stand before mean men.
Thank you father, I have prayed in the mighty name of Jrsus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment