A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 - Nothing will pollute my mind

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Prayer

Lord open my eyes and my mind to the war I am involved in.
Help me to depend on you for the effectiveness of the weapons given to me.
Help me to start to walk and believe that your word is supreme and it will always come to pass.
Help me to keep away from places or things that are programmed to pollute my mind.
I therefore refuse every thought that is not in line with the word of God.
Thank you father for the abundance of grace towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment