A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Exodus 14:17-18 - Set them all up

And I, behold, I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they shall follow them: and I will get me honour upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.
And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I have gotten me honour upon Pharaoh, upon his chariots, and upon his horsemen.

Prayer

Lord thank You for giving me an opportunity to watch You destroy all Egyptians.
As You set them up for complete annihilation, none shall escape in Jesus name.
Let every weapon, equipment and foot soldier used against children of God be completely destroyed in Jesus mighty name.
I enter into my season of freedom.
Thank You my LORD and my King. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment