A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, February 3, 2012

Exodus 14:13-14 - I will see salvation



And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Prayer

I will not fear, no matter who or what is behind me, known or unknown.
Help me to be still to receive the salvation of the Lord.
I know what You have done in the past. I believe that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
Today I receive freedom, I receive liberty and I receive complete deliverance.
The Egyptians that I see today including those lurking around, by the grace of the Most High I will see them no more in Jesus name.
You have promised and You have never failed. Fight for me my Lord and my God.
I will hold my peace because my confidence is in You that You will do what You have said.
Thank You father. I have prayed in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment