A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, February 10, 2012

1 Samuel 17:39 - Prove my weapons

And David girded his sword upon his armour, and he assayed to go; for he had not proved it. And David said unto Saul, I cannot go with these; for I have not proved them. And David put them off him.

Prayer

There are goliaths all around intimidating children of the Most High.
Teach me to use the weapons of warfare available to me.
As I prove these weapons, let my faith in You be stirred up.
Help me to discern the useful from the useless so when the time for war comes, I will make the right choices.
I pray that I will use spiritual weapons to fight spiritual and I will not try to use physical efforts or abilities to fight the spiritual.
I thank You father and I bless Your holy name, I pray in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment