A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, December 22, 2011

Proverbs 3:11-12 - Receive Correction

My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:
For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Prayer

To become who You want me to be, fulfilling my destiny I must be willing to receive correction when I go wrong.
Lord as the year comes to an end and I look forward to a new and better one, help me to receive Your chastening with joy knowing fully well that You are in charge of my life.
Help me to recognise that there are people You will send to correct me. Open my eyes to see them and my ears to hear them.
Thank You for loving me, my Lord and my King. I have prayed in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment