A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, December 31, 2011

Exodus 14:13-14 - Deliverance from the shackles of the enemy

And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.
The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Prayer

As the year ends today I refuse fear from the devil in Jesus name.
Fear will not follow me into the new year in Jesus name.
I command my heart, spirit and my body to stand still.
I command my eyes of faith to see my salvation and my victory over the works of darkness in Jesus name.
The devil and all his agents that have followed me till date, I will see them no more in Jesus name.
I thank my LORD because the LORD will not rest concerning me and the LORD will fight for me and I will hold my peace in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment