A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, December 4, 2011

James 1:19 - 20 - Slow to speak is slow to wrath

Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Prayer

Help me to be sensitive to your voice, make me desperate to hear from you.
Help me to bring my soul to obey everything you tell me to do.
Let every urge to disobey you die in Jesus name.
Let my ears work more than my tongue.
Help me to think before I speak.
Help me to be restrained when responding to situations.
Anger must not rule me in Jesus name.
Help me to remember at all times that actions borne out of anger will always lead to sin.
Thank you for the grace to submit myself totally to you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment