A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Matthew 3:11 - The Holy Ghost Fire

Matthew 3:11
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Prayer

Lord thank you for the Holy Ghost baptism.
I ask for the fire of the Holy Ghost to start to work wonders inside of me in a new way, touching my bones and marrow in Jesus name.
Let the fire burn off what needs to be burnt off, let the fire stir up a new zeal for the things of God.
Let the fire push me to achieve everyday what has to be achieved.
Let the fire cause me to remember everyday whose child I am.
Thank you for the fire in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment